Tarot Heaven Fool Tarot Card Meaning
Fool Tarot Card Combinations
The Fool and the Empress
- A mother and her child. This is a good pairing and can show a good relationship between mother and child. Combined with the Hierophant, it could indicate a mother who home schools their child.
- Lighthearted of foolish behavior gets reprimanded
- Example: texting while driving results in a traffic violation
The Fool and the Devil
- Possibly a younger person who has a shopping problem. (Think of Confessions of a Shopaholic.)
The Fool and the Tower
- New Beginnings emerge from the destruction of lies.
The Fool and the World
- Traveling overseas to new and exotic locations.
- Absolute Spiritual completion
- Playing the game in order to get ahead and win.
- Knowing that your victorious new life is just a few steps away when you lie just a little
- Mundane: Winning feels good
- Rapidly advancing feelings hit you out of the blue
- A new feeling you may have never experienced before
- Irrational spending of money, but you don't care! It feels good to shop
- I don't care what that bad boy thinks of me
- I'm going to ignore all bad boys
- I don't want to be tied down. I'll run the other way if I sense a relationship
- Going for a walk to clear your head
- I don't care anymore because this is the truth.
- Nightmares and worry result in mental instability.
- New love, which is fresh, exciting and exuberant. You must act on your feelings if you are to see good results.
- Meeting a friend in an unexpected place
- Trying new things with your partner
- I do NOT want to be in a serious relationship. Not me. Not at all. Not with anyone.
- Take the time to think through all your options. You don't want to be left outside in the cold.
- Moving down the social ladder
© 2013-2018 by Laurelle Adjani | Tarot Heaven | TarotHeaven@gmail.com |